Friday, January 1, 2010

happy effin new year!


One of my resolutions is to be a better blogger... possibly make my images bigger, they should be way big right? and maybe learn how to give these people I research appropriate "links" n stuff.....yep.

I dunno most people I know hated 2009, I actually traveled everywhere and made a comfortable amount of money....which sorta means it was good....yes no? I dunno, sometimes i've felt better... all n all....happy new year 3 followers! I swear them images will be bigger n brighter in all our futures ahead, so we try.

goodnite ;)

1 comment:

  1. awww susan, ignore the follower bs, that doesn't mean you have 3 readers.. i honestly don't get the point of it if you use an RSS reader. anyways, dig your inspiration and your blog, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete