Friday, January 1, 2010

happy effin new year!


One of my resolutions is to be a better blogger... possibly make my images bigger, they should be way big right? and maybe learn how to give these people I research appropriate "links" n stuff.....yep.

I dunno most people I know hated 2009, I actually traveled everywhere and made a comfortable amount of money....which sorta means it was good....yes no? I dunno, sometimes i've felt better... all n all....happy new year 3 followers! I swear them images will be bigger n brighter in all our futures ahead, so we try.

goodnite ;)

3 comments:

  1. awww susan, ignore the follower bs, that doesn't mean you have 3 readers.. i honestly don't get the point of it if you use an RSS reader. anyways, dig your inspiration and your blog, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................

    ReplyDelete